You automatically receive prescription drug coverage when you enroll in the OAP, OAP HSA 1, or the OAP HSA 2 medical plans.
With the prescription drug benefit through CVS Caremark, you can either get your prescriptions at a participating retail pharmacy or use their mail order service.
To get started, sign in or register at
caremark.com/startnow and follow the instructions to:
- Request a new 90-day prescription
- Refill an existing prescription, if available to you
Additional tools and resources are available to you to help you manage your prescriptions at
Access the CVS Caremark Prescription Drug Lists
Becoming familiar with the CVS Caremark prescription drug lists can save you time and even money. Visit caremark.com
for the most up-to-date lists, including the formulary, medications that require preauthorization, and preventive generic drug lists. Be sure to check back often as these lists are occasionally updated.
Keep in mind that you pay nothing for prescription drugs found on the preventive generic drug list.
Need Another CVS Caremark ID Card?
If you're enrolled in an XL Catlin medical plan, you'll receive two CVS Caremark pharmacy ID cards in the mail. The ID cards have your name on them, but will apply to all covered family members.
You may obtain additional ID cards by:
caremark.com to access and print them
- Accessing your ID card using the CVS Caremark mobile app
- Calling CVS Caremark at
Save Time and Money on Your Prescriptions
Through CVS Caremark, you have access to the following features:
- ScriptSync: Schedule multiple prescriptions for pickup at the same time—at no cost to you. To get started, sign in to caremark.com and go to the Automatic Refills page to see which of your prescriptions are eligible for you to pick up together.
- Check Drug Cost tool: Quickly check drug costs and see real-time lower-cost available options. Access the tool by going to caremark.com or through the CVS Caremark mobile app.
For more information, go to caremark.com
and see how you can save time—and money—on your prescriptions.